top of page
Search
  • Writer's pictureE

Calling an audible!

Well, being flexible is part of the adventure. I just didn't realize I'd be adjusting before even leaving! 🤪 I'm fine (and often happy) pedaling in the rain but the forecast, up north where I've planned to start, looks like proper CRAP. Cold and rain for days with no break in sight. Plan B (always good to have a contingency) is to train to Avignon and ride back to Chamonix. Spring weather is always a gamble and given the forecast I'm leaning towards a southern start. All good! I'll still check out Geneva (where I land) and a day in Avignon before pedaling.... for croissants.


Now of course if this all changes, I'll simply delete this posting. That is all.





28 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page